The Meeting and Event Health and Safety Playbook
TO SIGN UP FOR THE FULL E-COURSE WITH BRENDA RIVERS, CLICK HERE
160-page e-Book (including 2 appendices) with templates and resources to assist you in customizing your organization’s Meeting and Event Health and Safety Playbook, for in-person events of any size, location, audience or purpose.
- Integrate a duty of care foundation into the design process.
- Look back to move forward.
- Gain stakeholder support for the “Why?” of the event.
- Conduct a vulnerability study for each event.
- Be a leader who champions health and safety, momentum, and resilience.
- Include all event supply chain partners in a central health and safety response plan.
- Insist that all force majeure, liability, safety, and security clauses are updated.
- Redesign events with audience value proposition focused on health and safety.
- Utilize crisis simulations to rehearse crisis and communication response plans.
- Show authentic care and concern for participants to re-build confidence.